BLT Pasta Salad. Looking For A Salad Appetizer That Is Sure To Be A Hit? Find Quick & Easy Salad Recipes The Whole Family Will Love. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
Remove from the pan and drain on paper towels. Cook the pasta according to package directions. Drain, rinse with cold water, and let cool. You can have BLT Pasta Salad using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of BLT Pasta Salad
- You need 6 cups of Romaine Lettuce.
- You need 4 of Bacon strips, cooked & crumbled.
- Prepare 1 of Tomato, medium (I used cherry tomatoes).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Barbecue Sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of Ranch Dressing (I used bacon ranch).
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Pepper.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cups of Bow Tie Pasta.
Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, milk, ranch seasoning, lemon juice, parmesan cheese and black pepper. Add the pasta, tomatoes, lettuce, onion, herbs and half of the crumbled bacon to the bowl with the dressing. Add the tomatoes, thyme and garlic to the pan and toss until warmed through; season with salt and pepper. Cook pasta according to package directions.
BLT Pasta Salad step by step
- Cook pasta according to directions. Drain and rinse..
- Chop lettuce and tomato and throw all ingredients in a bowl. Mix well. (I added another tbsp of bbq sauce and added more pepper, also added salt).
In a large bowl toss together the cooked pasta, lettuce, bacon, tomatoes, and onion. In a small bowl whisk together ranch dressing, mayonnaise, sour cream, milk, lemon juice, and garlic powder. Prepare pasta salad mix according to package directions. Editor's Note: This recipe was tested with Betty Crocker Suddenly Salad Creamy Parmesan mix. BLT Pasta Salad turns a classically perfect flavor combo into a fun summer dish that everyone will rave about!