Zucchini Lasagna. Learn To Make Easy Homemade Lasagna Recipe – Filled With Tomato, Meat And Cheesy Goodness. McCormick® Brings You A Hearty Lasagna Recipe. Its Easy To Assemble & Easier To Eat.
It replaces lasagna noodles with slices of zucchini, but still tastes like the lasagna you love! Zucchini lasagna is a fresh take on a classic comfort food dish. It's loaded with veggies, but still has the rich flavors and scrumptious texture of a traditional lasagna. You can make Zucchini Lasagna using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Zucchini Lasagna
- It’s 3 of large zuccihini.
- You need 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 can of pasta sauce (Newman’s is best bc they donate profits to charity).
- You need 1 lb of ground beef or turkey (optional).
- You need 1 container of mushrooms (optional).
- Prepare of Cheese (optional).
- You need of Parsley.
- You need of Oregano / Italian Seasoning.
- You need of Salt.
Top it off with some grated parmesan cheese and basil leaves, and you'll have the perfect weeknight meal for the whole family. Zucchini Lasagna Recipe Tips How do you keep zucchini lasagna from being watery? Spoon a layer of marinara on top and cover with half of the zucchini. This zucchini lasagna alternates beautiful layers of roasted zucchini noodles, hearty garlicky tomato sauce and three gooey cheeses.
Zucchini Lasagna instructions
- Cut zuccihini into long thin strips and salt them. Then cook them in a skillet with olive oil until browned..
- Cook meat & diced mushrooms in skillet.
- Add in marinara sauce to meat/mushrooms.
- Throw some oregano and parsley into the sauce/meat/mushroom mix.
- Make layers of sauce/meat and zucchini.
- Put in microwave or oven for 10 min or so.
It tastes as good-or better-than a classic lasagna! In fact, we might pick it over the classic. Here's what to know about making a kick-ass lasagna that happens to be gluten free, too. In a medium sauce pan, brown meat and season with salt. When cooked drain in colander to remove any fat.