Blueberry In Cream Chese Pie.
You can make Blueberry In Cream Chese Pie using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Blueberry In Cream Chese Pie
- It’s of blueberry pie filling.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cranberry and walnut.
- You need 1 tbsp of flour and icing sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of blueberry.
- You need of cream cheese pie crust.
- It’s 300 grams of flour.
- Prepare 175 grams of creamcheese.
- Prepare 175 grams of butter.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of icing sugar.
- You need 3 tbsp of cream.
- Prepare of optional add on.
- It’s 5 of medjool dates.
Blueberry In Cream Chese Pie instructions
- CRUST…..Add flour,sugar and salt in a bowl then add in cold butter and creamcheese mix well untill it resemble coarse breadcrumbs.
- Add spoon by spoon cream to make to a soft dough and chill for 1 hour.
- Greese and lightly flour the baking tray..roll out pastry big and wide enough to cover the baking pan.
- Put all the blueberry mixture filling then cover the pie with strip of cream cheese dough.
- Bake 220 C for 10 minute then lower to 180 C another 15 minutes, sprinkle some sugar and bake another 1 minutes.
- Remake today ; Blueberry Pastry.