Easy Beef and Broccoli. Simple recipes, tasty flavors, and the ingredients you need – all in one box! In a separate bowl, combine cornstarch and water. Bring to a boil, until sauce has thickened.
Heat a large nonstick sauté pan over medium heat. And yes, it's quicker, cheaper and healthier than take-out! Ever since we moved to Hollywood, Jason and I have been ordering delivery several times a week. You can make Easy Beef and Broccoli using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Easy Beef and Broccoli
- You need 2 cups of trimmed broccoli.
- It’s 1 cup of thin sliced beef.
- You need 1 tablespoon of minced shallot.
- You need 1 tablespoon of chopped scallion.
- Prepare 1 cup of beef broth.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of soy sauce.
- It’s 4 tablespoons of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of oyster sauce.
- You need 4 tablespoons of dry sherry.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of corn starch.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
In a small bowl, combine flour, broth, sugar, and soy sauce. Stir until sugar and flour are dissolved. Stir in broth mixture, ginger, garlic, and broccoli. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat.
Easy Beef and Broccoli instructions
- Sauté beef with sesame oil, on high for 2-3 minutes (depending on thickness of beef).
- Add scallions, shallots and broccoli, sauté for another minute.
- Whisk all remaining ingredients in a mixing bowl until uniform and add to wok. Sauté, turning frequently until sauce is thickened.
- Serve with rice.
In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over high heat. Stir in the steak and season with salt and pepper. Cook until beef is almost completely browned. Stir in onions and saute until tender. Stir in broccoli, condensed cream of broccoli soup, water and soy sauce.