Banana and Blueberry Muffins.
You can make Banana and Blueberry Muffins using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Banana and Blueberry Muffins
- You need 1 cup of caster sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 150 g of unsalted butter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of plain flour.
- You need 1/2 of self raising flour.
- It’s 2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 2 of medium ripe mashed bananas.
Banana and Blueberry Muffins instructions
- Preheat oven to Fan Forced 180°. Line a 12 holed muffin tray with either cut baking paper squares or patty pans..
- Cream both sugars and soften butter..
- Sift both flours and cinnamon into wet ingredients. Stir until well mixed..
- Add mashed banana and blueberries. Stir with a wooden spoon to combine, be sure not to over mix..
- Bake for 25 minutes. Once finished let them rest in the tray for 5 minutes and transfer to a wire rack to cool completely..