Cherry Pie Muffins. Stir together the baking mix, white sugar, egg, and milk in a bowl just until combined. Prepare the pie according to the instructions on the box. Line a muffin tin with paper liners.
Almond and Amarena Cherry Muffins Casseroles et claviers. almonds, Amarena cherries, icing sugar, eggs, flour, butter, brown sugar. Remove crusts from pouches; unroll on work surface. Lightly butter muffin tins or line with muffin liners. You can have Cherry Pie Muffins using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Cherry Pie Muffins
- You need 2 cup of bisquick.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 2/3 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanalla.
- It’s 2 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 cup of cherry pie filling (maybe a lil more or a lil less ).
Cream the butter, eggs and sugar together with a mixer. Make the muffins: In a small bowl whisk the flour, baking powder and salt. In a large bowl, combine the sugar, eggs and oil and beat with a hand mixer until well combined. Beat in the milk and vanilla.
Cherry Pie Muffins step by step
- preheat oven to 400°F.
- spray bottom of muffin pans or liners (about 12 ~15).
- in med bowl add bisquisk and sugar.
- in small bowl add milk,egg,oil,vanilla, mix well.
- then add to bisquick and sugar and mix together by hand and then fold in sour cream.
- add spoonful of batter to liners.
- then add a spoonfull of pie filling and top off with another spoonfull of batter.
- continue till batter is gone.
- bake at 400°F for 15 ~18 min or untill golden brown.
- be sure not to over fill liners and let cool when finished filling is very hot.
Add the flour mix and beat on low speed until the batter is smooth. Spoon the batter into muffin tins filling about. Oil a muffin tin, including the top. In a small bowl combine sugar, flour, oats, and cinnamon. Drizzle in oil and stir until small clumps have formed.