Chicken ramen noodle casserole. Many are Quarantined in their homes so we decided to share a fun COOK WITH ME Dinner meal called the One-Pot Ramen Chicken Noodle Casserole. Cheesy Chicken Noodle Casserole. skinless boneless thighs, or whatever you have, cubed small•large onion diced•Garlic minced•I can whole kernel corn drained•corn can full of Frozen peas•jar. Creamy chicken and noodle casserole topped with crushed crackers.
It's tossed in a flavorful peanut sauce and is easy to customize with whatever vegetables you have on hand! We've transformed the dorm-friendly ramen noodles into a satisfying casserole the whole family will love! This post may contain affiliate links which won't change your price but will share some commission. You can have Chicken ramen noodle casserole using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken ramen noodle casserole
- You need 5 packs of chicken ramen noodles (I'll use top ramen its msg free).
- You need 4 of chicken breasts.
- Prepare to taste of Salt, pepper, Paprika and garlic powder.
- You need of Spray olive oil or canola oil.
- You need 2 Tablespoons of butter (I use unsalted).
- Prepare 3 cans of cream of chicken (I use low sodium).
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of sour cream.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of parsley.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of black pepper.
- You need 2 cups of frozen mixed vegetables.
- It’s 1/3 cup of chopped white onion.
- It’s 1 of sleeve of ritzs crackers crushed.
- It’s 1/2 cup of melted butter.
View my Disclosure Policy for details. Easy homemade chicken ramen, with a flavorful broth, roasted chicken, fresh veggies, lots of noodles, and a soft cooked egg. I wanted to create a simple ramen noodle soup that reminded him of Japan, but could be made quickly, with ingredients on hand. It's hard to find a more classic casserole recipe than this one, which combines white meat chicken, egg noodles, peas, and cheddar cheese under a golden breadcrumb crust.
Chicken ramen noodle casserole instructions
- Pre heat oven to 400 degrees and coat a 9 × 13 inch dish with cooking oil spray.
- Lightly sprinkle chicken with garlic powder, paprika, salt and pepper and lightly spray with cooking oil and bake chicken or how you prefer. I air fry it till it's fully cooked then I dice it up..
- Bring a big pot of water to a boil and add in noodles savings seasoning packets and boil till noodles are done and then strain..
- Put cooked noodles in a big bowl and mix in 2 Tablespoons butter, sour cream, all seasoning packets from ramen, parsley, pepper, veggies, cream soups and chicken and mix up till well combined..
- Dump into casserole dish and coat with cracker crumbles and drizzle butter all over top.
- Bake for 35 minutes or till nice and brown on top.
Skinnytaste > Casseroles > Chicken and Broccoli Noodle Casserole. Shredded chicken breast and broccoli cooked with noodles in a light creamy sauce topped with toasted breadcrumbs. Top Ramen noodles (crushed into small pieces). How To Make Our Ramen Noodle Oriental Chicken Salad Recipe: To start making this amazing salad, grab a small mixing bowl and pour in the vegetable oil, rice vinegar, sugar, salt, and pepper. Whisk everything together until it is well combined.