Stir Fried Beef with Shimeji Mushrooms. In a on stick pan, place about two tablespoons of olive oil. Place the minced garlic into the pan until golden brown. Then pan fry the beef (both sides) until brown.
Place the minced garlic into the pan until golden brown. Then pan fry the beef (both sides) until Ginger Beef with Shemeji Mushrooms. This is a very flavorful and quick stir fry using Beef strips and stir fying it together with shallots, ginger and mushrooms. You can make Stir Fried Beef with Shimeji Mushrooms using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stir Fried Beef with Shimeji Mushrooms
- You need 1 pack of shimeji mushrooms.
- Prepare 1/4 kg of beef tenderloin.
- It’s 1/4 cup of light soy sauce.
- It’s of Oyster sauce.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 clove of garlic (minced).
Stir Fried Beef with Shimeji Mushroom 🍄 Carrots and Black Fungus in Oyster SauceSimple Home CookingSimple Home FoodQuick and EasyAVE HOME COOKING VLOGThank. How to make beef mushroom bokcoy stir fry. In a skillet add vegetable oil on high heat. Then change the heat to high, add shimeji mushroom, cloud ear mushroom and salt.
Stir Fried Beef with Shimeji Mushrooms instructions
- Marinade the beef with soy sauce and pepper for at least 45 minutes..
- In a on stick pan, place about two tablespoons of olive oil..
- Place the minced garlic into the pan until golden brown. Then pan fry the beef (both sides) until brown. Set aside..
- Place the mushrooms in the same pan and add some salt and pepper. Take note that the mushrooms tend to be watery. Keep cooking and stirring until liquid has almost evaporated..
- Add the beef into the mushrooms and continue to stir..
- Place some oyster sauce according to preference. You may also add some salt and pepper while stirring..
- Serve with rice..
Without washing the wok, turn the heat back on to medium. Clean mushrooms and cut into bite-size pieces. Keep the white and green pieces separate. Mix oyster sauce, soy sauce, sesame oil, minced garlic, chicken stock, and cornstarch in a large bowl. Add in onion and cook till translucent.