Soft and Fluffy Blueberry Muffins.
You can make Soft and Fluffy Blueberry Muffins using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Soft and Fluffy Blueberry Muffins
- You need 1/2 cup of Butter at room temp.
- You need 1 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 2 cup of Flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Milk.
- You need 2 cup of Fresh or frozen blueberries.
- It’s of Topping.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Ground nutmeg.
Soft and Fluffy Blueberry Muffins instructions
- Heat oven to 375°F. Grease 12 large size muffin tin..
- In bowl, mix butter until creamy. Add sugar and beat until pale and fluffy..
- Add eggs one at a time, beating after each. Beat in vanilla, baking powder and salt..
- With spoon, fold in half of flour then half of milk into batter, and repeat..
- Gently fold in blueberries..
- Spoon into muffin tin and sprinkle topping onto each muffin..
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, until golden brown and springy to touch..