Beer cheese soup. Add the cheddar to the soup by the handful, whisking each batch. Add the onion, garlic and Worcestershire sauce and stir well. Add the chicken broth and bring the soup back to a boil.
Ingredients of Beer cheese soup
- You need 1 stick of butter.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion.
- It’s 6 of mini bell peppers.
- You need 1/2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 can of light beer.
- Prepare 2 cups of heavy cream.
- You need to taste of White pepper, cajun seasoning,.
- Prepare 1 of 5oz.canof chicken breast meat.
- You need 1 can of celery soup.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of chickensoup.
- You need 2 of cancheddar cheese soup.
- It’s 1 bag of cooked broccoli.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 4 cups of hot water to 4 Tablespoon of chicken base.
Besides beer and cheese, a few essential ingredients turn this soup into the rich, nutrient loaded, flavor packed delicacy that it is. To make an authentic Wisconsin style beer cheese soup you will also need: butter – for rich flavor and to help the cheese melt into the soup; veggies – celery sticks, carrots, yellow onion, red, yellow or orange sweet pepper (a bit goes a long way); they. Stir in half of the crumbled bacon. Ladle soup into bowls and top with remaining bacon.
Beer cheese soup step by step
- Saute onion and pepper in stick of butter. Stir in flour til incorporated. Add can of beer. When no fizz add cream and seasonings..
- Then add all cans of soups, chicken and broccoli. Let simmer and serve. Enjoy!!.
Garnish with French fried onions and sliced green onion, if desired. Melt the butter in a large pot over medium heat. Add the flour and stir well. Slowly pour into flour mixture, whisking constantly until combined. Stir in flour, paprika, black pepper and ground red pepper.