Sauté Chops With Apple/pear Chutney.
You can make Sauté Chops With Apple/pear Chutney using 12 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sauté Chops With Apple/pear Chutney
- Prepare 2 of Pears peeled and sliced.
- It’s 1 of Apple peeled and sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 stick of Butter unsalted.
- You need 1 tsp of Thyme.
- You need 1 tbsp of Dry mustard.
- Prepare 8 of Chops.
- You need 1 of Salt and pepper to taste.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Olive oil.
- It’s 1/2 of Onion.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
Sauté Chops With Apple/pear Chutney step by step
- Season chops with salt and pepper,put 3 tablespoon olive oil in a pan and brown on either side for five minutes until all are brown and place in a baking dish.cut up your pears,apples,onion.place onion in 2 tablespoon of oil and sauté until begin to brown then add the fruit,sugar,vinegar,thyme,mustard n sauté until tender.when tender add butter n stir until it's melted.pour glaze over the chops and bake with heavy foil for 15to 20 minutes depending on the thickness of the chops. Serve this with mash potatoes and a veggie stir fry.