Orecchiette Pasta with Garlic Parmesan Brussel Sprouts.
You can make Orecchiette Pasta with Garlic Parmesan Brussel Sprouts using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Orecchiette Pasta with Garlic Parmesan Brussel Sprouts
- You need of Orecchiette (or any variety) dried pasta.
- You need 8 of brussel sprouts, washed trimmed and thinly sliced.
- You need 2/3 of garlic cloves, peeled and thinly sliced.
- Prepare of Good pinch coarse sea salt.
- Prepare 25 grams of butter.
- Prepare of Parmesan cheese, freshly grated.
- Prepare of Black pepper, freshly ground.
Orecchiette Pasta with Garlic Parmesan Brussel Sprouts instructions
- Cook pasta according to packet instructions for 2 people..
- Meanwhile, melt the butter in a shallow pan over a medium heat. Add the sliced brussel sprouts, sliced garlic and sea salt. Slowly stir fry until the butter foams, caramelizes and turns to a golden brown color. As soon as it starts to smell nutty, it is ready..
- Drain the pasta, retaining a little of the cooking juices and tip into the pan with the sprouts. Take off the heat, grate in a good handful of Parmesan and mix well..
- Finish with a generous grind of black pepper and serve with some additional Parmesan on the side. Enjoy!.
- Note: this is just as tasty with any pasta you may have in the pantry. See serving suggestion below with angel hair pasta..