Scrumptious Crock Pot Apple Crisp.
You can have Scrumptious Crock Pot Apple Crisp using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Scrumptious Crock Pot Apple Crisp
- It’s 8 of medium to Large Apples.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Butter.
- You need 1/3 cup of Cinnamon.
- It’s 3 cup of Flour.
- You need 2 cup of Brown Sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 2 cup of Oats.
- You need of Non stick spray or vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 of This amount will fill an entire large crock pot. Half it for a smaller serving amount!.
Scrumptious Crock Pot Apple Crisp instructions
- Grease up Crock Pot with non stick spray or a thin layer of vegetable oil..
- Wash & cube apples. Lay across bottom of crock..
- Mix all dry ingredients, then add melted butter & mix until all the butter is soaked up. I mix with a fork then once butter is completely soaked finish mixing with your hands..
- Pour mixture over top of apples & cook high for about 3 hours. Serve with ice cream, whipped cream or plain yogurt..