Ricotta-Free Lasagna. Repeat layers twice, ending with a layer of the meat mixture on the top. In large skillet brown ground beef until fully cooked. At the same time in large pot boil lasagna noodles; if noodles are pre-cooked omit this step.
Ingredients of Ricotta-Free Lasagna
- You need of Ground beef.
- It’s of Fresh basil (leaves).
- Prepare of Parmesan cheese.
- It’s of Mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare of Lasagna noodles.
- Prepare of Favorite tomato sauce.
This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Drain noodles, and rinse with cold water.
Ricotta-Free Lasagna step by step
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius (400 degrees Fahrenheit)..
- Cook lasagna noodles according to package instructions. Once the noodles are done cooking, rinse in warm water to prevent the noodles from sticking together..
- In a large frying pan, cook ground beef until brown. Add desired amount of salt and pepper; set aside..
- Take out your lasagna dish or casserole dish and lay down a light layer of your favorite tomato sauce..
- Next, put down a layer of the cooked lasagna noodles, followed by a layer of ground beef, mozzerella, and Parmesan. Begin a new layer starting with the noodles this time then add the tomato sauce on top, repeat the process as listed until ingredients are gone..
- Once all the layers are completed, add fresh basil leaves on top. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes until the cheese has turned into a lovely golden brown..
- Let the lasagna cool for a few minutes before cutting. This will insure that your slices will hold together when dishing out..
- Pairs beautifully with garlic bread or a refreshing salad!.
Layer the lasagna sheets, filling the bottom of the baking dish. Add another layer of zucchini slices. In a mixing bowl, combine ricotta and the parmesan. Stir in the eggs and season with salt and pepper. Add your first three lasagna noodles.