Vegetable Soup made with Soy Milk and Cheese. Great recipe for Vegetable Soup made with Soy Milk and Cheese. I've made a lot of dishes using soy milk lately, and I came up with this recipe for soy milk soup. Cheese is the secret ingredient in this recipe–it adds great flavor.
Chop the sweet potato, turnips and carrot into bite-sized pieces and soak the sweet potato in water. Spinach should be added in the morning so cut it up into bite-sized pieces, then place in a plastic container and store in the. In a large saucepan, saute onion in butter until tender. You can make Vegetable Soup made with Soy Milk and Cheese using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegetable Soup made with Soy Milk and Cheese
- It’s 200 ml of *Soy milk.
- It’s 200 ml of *Water.
- You need 1 of *Consommé.
- It’s 1 tsp of *Olive oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of *Grated garlic.
- It’s 1 slice of *Square cheese.
- You need 1 of *Broccoli.
- It’s 1 of *Carrot.
- It’s 1 of *Onion.
- Prepare 1 of to tatse *King oyster mushrooms.
- It’s 1 of *Bacon.
- You need 1 of *Salt and pepper.
Stir in the flour until blended. Stir in cheddar cheese and cheese sauce; cook until heated. In a small bowl, combine flour and milk until smooth. Reduce heat to low; stir in cheese until melted.
Vegetable Soup made with Soy Milk and Cheese instructions
- Heat the olive oil in a pot. Add in the garlic..
- Stir fry all ingredients except for the cheese..
- Add in the water and consommé. Simmer until the vegetables are softened..
- Once the vegetables are softened, add in the soy milk and cheese. Season with the salt and pepper. Enjoy!.
In a large stock pot bring water to boil and add frozen mixed vegetables, celery and onion. Slowly stir in flour until both ingredients are blended. Add water and chicken granules, and bring to a boil. Measure out flour into a separate bowl and add some broth from stock pot to whisk together with flour. Slowly add flour mixture back into soup and add broccoli, cauliflower and carrots.