Roasted Kale and Brussel Sprouts.
Ingredients of Roasted Kale and Brussel Sprouts
- Prepare 12 ounces of frozen brussel sprouts.
- You need 1 pound of chopped frozen kale.
- It’s 2/3 of chopped smoked ham.
- Prepare 1/3 stick of butter divided 11 times.
- You need To taste of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of finely shredded Parmesan cheese.
Roasted Kale and Brussel Sprouts instructions
- Slice the Brussel sprouts into half. Lay into a pan. Preheat convection oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Season the top with salt..
- Chop the ham divide the butter into thin pat's. Add them on top. Place in the oven for 35 minutes. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.