Honey Mustard Chicken w/ Greek Seasoned Veggies.
You can have Honey Mustard Chicken w/ Greek Seasoned Veggies using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Honey Mustard Chicken w/ Greek Seasoned Veggies
- You need 4 of Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts.
- It’s 1 of Lg. Zucchini, cubed.
- You need 2 of Sm. Yellow Squash, cubed.
- You need 2 of Lg. Potatoes, peeled and sliced.
- It’s 1 C. of Yellow Mustard.
- It’s 1/4 C. of Honey.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of Black Pepper.
- It’s of Greek Seasoning Blend.
- Prepare of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
Honey Mustard Chicken w/ Greek Seasoned Veggies instructions
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees fahrenheit..
- In a 13X9 baking dish cover with parchment paper. Set aside. In a large mixing bowl add the veggies. Drizzle with olive oil and some of the Seasoning Blend about 3Tbsps. Mix well. Spread over bottom of baking dish and make 4 indentations for the chicken. Set aside..
- In a medium mixing bowl add the Mustard, Honey, and Black Pepper. Mix well (add more or less honey according to how u like it). Set aside. Place Chicken Breasts in baking dish indentations. Cover chicken with the Honey Mustard mixture..
- Bake for 40-45 minutes til chicken is no longer pink and cooked through. Remove from oven. Cover with foil and let set for 5 minutes. Then serve immediately and Enjoy 😋..