Balsamic Bruschetta. In a bowl, toss together the tomatoes, basil, Parmesan cheese, and garlic. Mix in the balsamic vinegar, olive oil, kosher salt, and pepper. Bruschetta comes in many varieties, typically determined by its topping.
Tomato bruschetta with balsamic glaze is an easy appetizer that you can whip up on short notice. Crunchy, toasted slices of garlicky Italian bread are topped with the perfect blend of tomatoes, onions, garlic, and basil, all immersed in olive oil to bring out their intense flavours, and drizzled with a reduced balsamic glaze. Brush oil mixture evenly over cut side of bread halves. You can have Balsamic Bruschetta using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Balsamic Bruschetta
- Prepare 8 of Roma tomatoes, diced.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of chopped fresh basil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of shredded or grated Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 tbs of balsamic vinegar.
- It’s 1 tbs of Olive oil.
- It’s 1/4 tbs of kosher salt.
- You need 1/4 tbs of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 loaf of French bread toasted and sliced.
This is a simple, yet elegant, appetizer to serve on a beautiful summer or fall evening. The balsamic vinegar gives this dish a unique zest. A great way to start an Italian dinner meal! Tomato and basil balsamic bruschetta is a light and refreshing topping for crusty bread or chicken.
Balsamic Bruschetta instructions
- In a small bowl, toss together, basil, Parmesan cheese, garlic, balsamic vinegar, olive oil, kosher salt and pepper..
- Serve on toasted bread and enjoy!.
Top it on toasted garlic bread and eat as a snack or a light lunch, or on chicken for a delicious dinner recipe. Balsamic bruschetta makes an easy picnic, BBQ, or party finger food. Every spring, our local farmer's market sets up across the street from my neighborhood. So much flavor in each small bite sized piece of french bread. Tomatoes marinated in basil, oil and balsamic vinegar with a little garlic is perfection.