Easy None-bake Blueberries Cheese Pie.
You can make Easy None-bake Blueberries Cheese Pie using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Easy None-bake Blueberries Cheese Pie
- It’s of Pie part.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of any plain cracker.
- You need 1/3 cup of icing (its not rly need, you can reduce~).
- It’s 1/4 cup of melted salted butter.
- You need of Topping Part.
- Prepare 1 box of cream cheese.
- It’s 1 can of blueberry filling.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of lemon juice (if lime was easier to be found, 3-4 tspoons would be fine).
- You need 1/2 can of condensed milk (without palm oil, not that palm-oil!!).
Easy None-bake Blueberries Cheese Pie instructions
- Ground your cracker before mix well with icing and butter. Then cover on 9-inches pie platter. The crust should be solidly, 1 centimeter thick and the border should be 1 inche tall..
- You can cheat by using Ready crust. Last time I made this, Keebler's Ready crust was used and my life was a little easier..
- Let cream cheese melt without microwave but if you are not in tropical country and the weather can't help, use the lowest heat that you microwave produces you. Stir it well before gently add condensed milk..
- The mixture should be stirred well before add lemon juice. Well, I were told that after lemon juice was added, the mixture must not be stirred too much unless the cream cheese won't stick together. Then fill the mixture into the crust..
- Leave the pie in refrigerator for a while. Don't let your younger sister puts her fingers for tasting. Cover with blueberries filling before served..