BLT Pasta Salad with Chicken & Ranch Dressing. Place the shredded cheese, avocado, onions, tomatoes, romaine, chicken and bacon on top of the pasta in the large mixing bowl. Pour the dressing over top and stir well (gently) to combine. Add salt, pepper and red pepper flakes to taste.
Add hot pasta to dressing in salad bowl. Add to salad bowl along with bacon, lettuce and tomatoes. Chicken BLT Pasta Salad with Creamy Poppy Seed Dressing. You can make BLT Pasta Salad with Chicken & Ranch Dressing using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of BLT Pasta Salad with Chicken & Ranch Dressing
- You need 200 g of uncooked bow tie pasta.
- You need 200 g of cos lettuce leaves, torn.
- Prepare 3 rashers of bacon.
- Prepare 2 of x medium tomatoes, small dice.
- It’s 300 g of chicken thigh fillets, into strips.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 2 tsp of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 tsp of dried rosemary.
- Prepare of (Ranch dressing ingredients) you will have some leftover.
- It’s 1/4 cup of good quality mayonnaise.
- You need 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter milk.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cracked black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground sea salt.
- Prepare 1 of & 1/2 tsp dried dill leaves.
- You need 1 of & 1/2 Tbsp chopped fresh chives.
This crowd-pleasing salad has Father's Day BBQ, long-weekend cookout or summer potluck party written all over it! While pasta boils, cook bacon in a skillet or microwave until crisp. Drain on paper towel then cut in small pieces. Gently stir the chicken, bacon, spinach, and tomatoes into the orzo.
BLT Pasta Salad with Chicken & Ranch Dressing instructions
- Slice chicken- throw in a bowl with soy & oyster sauces, garlic and rosemary. Allow to marinade while you move onto other elements..
- Turn oven on to 180*C. Lay bacon on a wire rack and bake until crunchy and browned. Allow to cool, chop roughly and set aside..
- Cook pasta as per packet directions until al dente, rinse under cold water, drain and set aside..
- Throw you dressing ingredients into a mixing jug. Mix well with a fork and set aside..
- Now back to the chicken. I had some bacon fat from the baked bacon earlier. Fry in batches until browned and allow to cool..
- Now it's as simple as throwing all the different elements together into a large salad bowl. Top with as much dressing as you desire and tuck in. Simple idea, but of prep but very nice result. Enjoy!.
In a medium bowl, whisk together red wine vinegar, lemon juice, honey, salt, and pepper. While whisking constantly, slow pour in olive oil until combined. Pour the vinaigrette over the orzo and gently toss. Stir the basil into the pasta salad. Cook the pasta according to package directions.