Caramelized Brussels Sprouts.
You can make Caramelized Brussels Sprouts using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Caramelized Brussels Sprouts
- You need 1 lb. of brussels sprouts, washed, drained and patted dry, trimmed and halved lengthwise.
- You need 1 tbsp. of butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of olive oil (or better yet a few tbsp. of bacon drippings!).
- It’s 1 tbsp. of Dijon mustard.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of honey.
- It’s of Kosher salt and fresh ground pepper.
Caramelized Brussels Sprouts step by step
- Melt butter and olive oil or just the bacon drippings if going that route..
- Add brussels sprouts, toss to mix, add a sprinkle ofkosher salt. Cook and stir until brown and tender crisp..
- Stir mustard and honey until well combined, add to brussels in skillet and stir another minute or two until well caramelized..
- Season with salt and pepper.