Delicious Stuffed Chicken.
You can have Delicious Stuffed Chicken using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Delicious Stuffed Chicken
- Prepare 4 of chicken breasts.
- You need 12 of Prosciutto slices.
- It’s 2 of small jars of pesto sauce.
- It’s 12 oz of Philly cream cheese (tub kind not stick).
- You need 1 of fresh spinach.
- It’s 1 of Shredded parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 of Shredded Mozzarella.
- Prepare 3 cup of Panko bread crumbs.
- It’s of Lemmon pepper and orange peel.
Delicious Stuffed Chicken step by step
- Mix 1 jar of pesto and cream cheese and large pinch of parmesan thoroughly.
- Butterfly open each breast and coat one side generously with the cream cheese mixture.
- Add 2 slices of Prosciutto, sprinkle mozzarella and add more pesto cream cheese.
- Add fresh spinach to preferred liking with more parmesan and mozzarella cheese.
- In bowl mix panko, lemon pepper, and orange peel.
- Tie each breast twice with butchers string and coat with the 2nd jar of pesto sauce, moderately coat with panko mixture.
- In a 375 oven, bake for about an hour (depending on size of chicken breasts).
- When done, top with remaining slices of Prosciutto and stick under broiler for about 2 mins.