Cherry 🍒 Vanilla Coke Spiced Rum Brownie Cake. Let cool, serve and enjoy with whipped topping!!!! 😋 Published by Cherry 🍒 Vanilla Coke Spiced Rum Brownie Cake is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It's appreciated by millions every day. It's simple, it's quick, it tastes yummy.
See recipes for Cherry 🍒 Vanilla Coke Spiced Rum Brownie Cake too. In a large bowl, whisk together cake mix and pudding mix. Add eggs, melted butter, water, and rum and mix until combined. You can have Cherry 🍒 Vanilla Coke Spiced Rum Brownie Cake using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cherry 🍒 Vanilla Coke Spiced Rum Brownie Cake
- You need 1 box (18.4 ounce) of milk chocolate brownie cake mix.
- It’s 1 bottle (16.9 ounce) of cherry vanilla cola.
- You need 1/4 cup of spiced rum.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need of Butter cooking spray.
- It’s 1 jar (16 ounce) of maraschino cherries 🍒, drained.
- It’s of Whipped topping.
Pour batter into bundt pan and bake until a toothpick inserted in the. Place a stainless steel or non-reactive stock pot over medium-high heat; add the sugar and water to the pot and stir to dissolve the sugar. Bring the syrup to a boil and add all of the cherries immediately. Return to a boil while stirring constantly.
Cherry 🍒 Vanilla Coke Spiced Rum Brownie Cake step by step
- Reserve about 1/4 cup dry cake mix before you proceed to the next step…….
- In a large bowl mix together remaining cake mix, cherry vanilla cola, spiced rum, cinnamon powder and vanilla extract………
- Spray a 9X13 inch glass baking dish with butter cooking spray……….
- Pour your milk chocolate cake mixture into bottom of baking pan……..
- Place over cake mix your jar of drained maraschino cherries……..
- Sprinkle reserved dry cake mix all over cherries……..shake baking pan lightly so dry cake mix is evenly distributed throughout the baking pan……..
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 40 – 50 minutes, or until cake mix is fully cooked in the center and top is set……….
- Let cool, serve and enjoy with whipped topping!!!! 😋.
These cupcakes are perfect for those with a southern taste for whiskey. For those with a pirate-inspired palette, check out these buttered rum bites over at Adventures in Cooking. Mix ingredients together using an electric mixer. Begin by mixing on low speed until wet and dry ingredients are just incorporated. This caramel frosting can pair with vanilla, chocolate, or spice cake, making it the ultimate versatile choice for your baking year-round..