broccoli spinach cheese soup. This hearty and warming soup is a perfect way to enjoy a healthy dinner when you're craving comfort food on a cold winter night. It's packed with spinach and broccoli and blended into a naturally creamy consistency due to potatoes and the addition of Treeline's Sea Salt & Pepper Soft French-Style Cheese. It's a nutrient-rich and delicious dinner solution!
Remove pot from heat and very carefully in batches puree the mix. Once mix is fully pureed pour back into pot and place pot over. Here is how you can achieve it. You can make broccoli spinach cheese soup using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of broccoli spinach cheese soup
- Prepare 2 cup of of milk i used 2%.
- It’s 1 3/4 cup of cheddar cheese or any kind you like.
- You need 1/2 cup of broccoil.
- You need 1/3 cup of spinach.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1/4 cup of frozen corn – optional if wanted.
- You need 1 tsp of 1/8 italian seasoning.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tbsp of flour or corn starch.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion chopped.
Add spinach, pushing down to submerge in water. Drain in a colander, discarding remaining cooking liquid. Gradually whisk in broth until combined. Add broccoli stems and season with salt and pepper; increase heat to high and bring to a boil, whisking constantly.
broccoli spinach cheese soup step by step
- In medium soup pot add 1tbsp butter to pot let it melt then add the chopped onion to pot cook until soft and tender.
- when the onion is tender add milk bring it to boil then add the cheese when it completely melted add broccoli and spinach to pot let it cook for 15 minutes then.
- In a small bowl mix the flour with about 4 1/2 tbsp milk stir together and add to soup and cook until thickened.
- serve and enjoy I hope you like it :).
- oh and also if it's not cheesy enough add about 1/4 cup of more cheese to it.
Heat the oil in a large, heavy-based saucepan or stock pot. Add the garlic and pepper, and continue cooking, stirring, for around a minute. Add the spinach, in batches if using fresh, broccoli, potato and stock. Cover and simmer until the potato is tender. Remove from heat and allow to cool slightly.