Strawberry Cream Cheese Cake. Add remaining ingredients and beat until smooth. Cake may rise and crack slightly. Prepare topping while cake is baking.
Ingredients of Strawberry Cream Cheese Cake
- It’s of For strawberry sauce:.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Strawberry puree.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chopped strawberry.
- You need 3 tbsp of Sugar or to taste.
- You need of For bottom crust:.
- It’s 1 cup of Cream cracker crumbs or crushed mariegold biscuits.
- It’s 2 tbsp of White granulated sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Butter melted.
- You need 225 grams of Cream cheese at room temperature.
- It’s 400 grams of homemade condensed milk.
- You need 1/3 cup of Lemon juice.
Mix together cream cheese, butter, and sugar in mixer bowl until light and fluffy. Add salt and the butter flavoring, and beat the mixture well. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating thoroughly after each addition. Gradually add the sliced strawberries, gently folding them in after each addition.
Strawberry Cream Cheese Cake instructions
- Take strawberry puree in a saucepan. Turn on the gas on medium heat add sugar and mix it.Let it simmer for 5 minutes then put chopped strawberry cook till sauce thickens.Let it cool completely. It will thicken more as it cools down..
- In a bowl, take cream cracker/mariegold crumbs, sugar and melted butter. Mix well.You might need to adjust the butter quantity. If crumbs looks dry then add some more butter.Press crumbs evenly in the bottom of the spring form pan or pie plate. And keep in refrigerator about 15-20 minutes to set or till your prepare cheesecake mixture..
- Take soften cream cheese in a bowl. Beat it using hand mixer or using whisk by hand till it is creamy and smooth.Add homemade condensed milk Beat it again till mix properly.Add lemon juice And beat it again till incorporated well.Pour it on prepared bottom crust. Spread it evenly and smooth it back of the spoon..
- Now add cooled strawberry sauce on cream cheese layer. Spread all over cheese cream.keep it into refrigerator for 8 hours or overnight till set.After it sets, demold it..
- Slice it, serve with LOVE..
Pour cake mix into jelly roll pan. Take cake out when done and let cool completely. With an electric mixer beat cream cheese and whipped topping until combined. In a large bowl combine the fresh strawberries and glaze util combined. Pour whipped topping/cream cheese mixture over the top of the cake until covered.