Honey baked Ham. Honey Baked Ham®& PIMENTO CHEESE BISCUIT SANDWICHES. It doesn't get more deliciously Southern than Honey Baked Ham® and pimento cheese on a freshly baked biscuit. The sweet pickled red onions are the perfect counterpoint to the salty ham and the rich pimento cheese.
Ingredients of Honey baked Ham
- It’s of I used a 12lb fully cooked bone in Ham Shank from Aldi.
- You need of Mustard.
- Prepare of Dark brown & light brown sugar.
- It’s of Toothpicks.
- You need of Honey.
- It’s 1 can of pineapple rings.
- Prepare 1 jar of marachino cherries.
- It’s 1 of small coke.
- Prepare of Aluminum foil.
- Prepare of Large pan (if using a disposable pan double up or triple).
- You need of Baster.
Honey Baked Ham Menu and Price. Honey Baked Ham and Smoked Turkey Breast, bacon, ripe tomatoes, cucumbers, Swiss and Cheddar cheese arranged atop fresh green leaf lettuce with your choice of dressing. Ranch, Honey Mustard, Blue Cheese, Italian (Lite), Balsamic Vinaigrette. Chef Salad This ham tastes very much like the famous honey baked ham but costs much less, and there's no need to fight the crowds at holiday time.
Honey baked Ham step by step
- Ham – poke holes in it lay fat side up in pan.
- Rub ham down with mustard & drizzle with honey & then pat down with dark brown sugar.
- Open can of pineapples pour out half the juice into the pan with the ham.
- Place the rings of pineapples all over the ham with a toothpick now grab a cherry pull toothpick out & place back in to secure both cherry & pineapple.
- Wrap tightly with aluminum foil & place in a preheated oven of 350 to 400 degrees for an hour & a 1/2.
- Pull out of oven after that hour & 1/2 carefully remove foil baste the juice from the bottom of pan all over the ham a few times.
- Now add more honey & pack with the light brown sugar now re-wrap lightly this time w/ foil & place back in oven for another hour.
- After that hour is up remove foil, bump temp up to 425 degrees for remained of time.
- Take out let rest as long as needed then carve like a pro 🍴.
- I already took pineapples & cherries off so as to carve, place your pieces in a storage container.
- Add some juice from pan over ham to keep moisture NOW – Chow time 😜.
- Happy Thanksgiving.
You can even buy the ham presliced to make it easier and more like the original. It is very good. (I do this while preparing the rest of the meal in the kitchen so that I don't forget to baste!) Instructions. Trim ham if needed, then place in slow cooker. Combine melted butter and honey, then massage over ham, getting in between the slices a little. At the end of the cooking time, preheat broiler to HIGH, and line a roasting pan with heavy duty aluminum foil.