Broccoli Cheese Soup – Slow Cooker. Add the broccoli, onion, carrots, chicken broth, cream of celery soup, seasoned salt, salt, black pepper, and cayenne pepper to the slow cooker. Add broccoli, broth, milk and pepper. Just before serving, stir soup to combine.
Add the broccoli, hash browns, carrots, garlic and onion to the crockpot. Pour the chicken stock (broth) over the top. Instructions: Cut the heads of broccoli by cutting off each floret. You can make Broccoli Cheese Soup – Slow Cooker using 16 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Broccoli Cheese Soup – Slow Cooker
- You need 6 cups of broccoli florets (from about 2 large heads broccoli).
- Prepare 2 of large carrots, peeled and shredded.
- You need 1/2 of yellow onion, finely diced.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 2 oz. of cream cheese.
- It’s 1 tsp. of dried oregano.
- It’s 3/4 tsp. of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of each ground nutmeg, salt free all purpose seasoning.
- You need 3 1/2 cups of unsalted chicken or vegetable broth.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of all purpose flour.
- You need 2 cups of freshly shredded sharp yellow cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 cup of freshly shredded white cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of freshly grated parmesan cheese.
Cut the stem into medium size pieces. If using frozen, no need to cut up more. Add the carrots, onion, garlic powder and pepper. Easy Broccoli Cheese Soup in the Slow Cooker.
Broccoli Cheese Soup – Slow Cooker instructions
- Grease your slow cooker (6 qt. size). Place the broccoli florets, shredded carrots, onion and garlic into the bottom. Top with the cream cheese, seasonings and broth. Give it all a stir, place the lid on and set the heat to low. Cook for 4-6 hours, until the broccoli is tender..
- Once the broccoli is tender, use an immersion blender to puree some of the soup, until it is mostly smooth, but still with some chunks. Whisk together the milk, cream and flour and stir it into the soup, along with the cheeses. Place the lid back on and set the heat to high. Let this cook another 30-45 minutes, or until the soup has thickened slightly, is fully heated through and the cheese has fully melted. Taste and add more seasonings if it needs it, then serve..
Slow Cooker Broccoli Cheese Soup – Calling all Panera broccoli cheese soup lovers! This is one of the best crock pot recipes to make you feel just as warm and toasty as the Panera original. Heat butter in a small pan over medium heat. Wash and chop the broccoli and place in the slow cooker. Add cooked onion, garlic powder, bay leaf, chicken broth, cream cheese and salt & pepper to taste.