Pressure Cooker Fullblood Wagyu Beef and Bacon Stew.
You can have Pressure Cooker Fullblood Wagyu Beef and Bacon Stew using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Pressure Cooker Fullblood Wagyu Beef and Bacon Stew
- Prepare 1 PACKAGE of Double 8 Cattle Company Fullblood Wagyu Beef for Stewing (cut into bite-size pieces).
- It’s 12 OZ of Double 8 Cattle Company Fullblood Wagyu Beef Bacon (cut into bite-size pieces).
- It’s 4 of Yukon Gold Potatoes (medium diced).
- Prepare 3-4 of Medium Size Carrots (medium diced).
- Prepare 1 of Red Onion (medium diced).
- It’s 1 of Large Shallot (medium diced).
- It’s 5 of Garlic Cloves (minced).
- Prepare 6 OZ of Tomato Paste.
- Prepare 2 TSP of Fresh Thyme.
- It’s 1 TSP of Fresh Rosemary.
- You need 12 OZ of Red Wine (recommended: high quality Cabernet).
- It’s 4 OZ of Sun-dried Tomatoes (julienned).
- It’s 2 TBSP of Grapeseed Oil.
- You need 2 QT of Beef Stock.
- You need 2 TBSP of Worcestershire Sauce.
- It’s 1 TBSP of Sherry Vinegar.
- You need of Kosher Salt & Freshly Ground Black Pepper (to season).
- Prepare 1 LOAF of Fresh Bread.
Pressure Cooker Fullblood Wagyu Beef and Bacon Stew instructions
- PREPARING THE FULLBLOOD WAGYU BEEF FOR STEWING AND BEEF BACON Set a the Instapot or pressure cooker on the sauté mode. Let it heat up. Then, add in the grapeseed oil. Season the Fullblood Wagyu beef for stewing with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper. Once the Instapot is fully heated, add in the beef for stewing. Let it cook for 4 minutes on each side to achieve a deep caramelization. Then, add in the Fullblood Wagyu beef bacon. Let the bacon render and get crisp..
- PREPARING THE STEW Once the bacon has cooked, add in the diced carrots, potatoes, and onions. Sauté those for 10 minutes. Then, add in the tomato paste while stirring. Cook the tomato paste until it smells fragrant. Deglaze the pot with the red wine, while scraping the bottom. (Please note: You may have to restart the sauté mode at this point because some of them shut off.) Let the red wine reduce down for 10 minutes, while stirring occasionally..
- Add in the beef stock, Worcestershire sauce, sherry vinegar, julienned sun-dried tomatoes, minced garlic, thyme, and rosemary. Lock in the lid, and set the pressure cooker on the meat/stew mode (low pressure). Cook for 25 minutes with pressure, and then slowly release the pressure for 30 minutes..
- FINAL STEPS Once cooked, remove the lid and season to taste with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper.Place the Fullblood Wagyu beef and bacon stew in bowls. Serve warm with some fresh bread, and enjoy!.