Beef with broccoli. Pasture-Raised, Hand-Cut, Dry-Aged and Sent Directly to You. Sustainably Raised, Non GMO Meat With No Added Hormones or Antibiotics. In a bowl, mix together the soy sauce, cornstarch, sherry, brown sugar, ginger and garlic.
Stir until sugar and flour are dissolved. Stir in broth mixture, ginger, garlic, and broccoli. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat. You can have Beef with broccoli using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Beef with broccoli
- It’s 500 grams of beef.
- You need 1 head of broccoli.
- Prepare 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- You need 3 clove of garlic.
- You need 3 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Prepare pinch of pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of soy sauce.
Add steak, season with salt and pepper, and toss until steak is coated. Next, add the garlic, ginger, and scallion whites. Return the reserved beef and broccoli to the pan, along with the reserved sauce and scallion greens. In a separate bowl, combine cornstarch and water.
Beef with broccoli instructions
- Marinate beef in soy sauce and pepper for a few hours.
- Sauté garlic and onion in heated cooking oil..
- Add marinated beef. Cook until meat is tender. Put a dash of salt, pepper, and mixed herbs..
- Add broccoli. Do not overcook. Salt or soy sauce to taste..
Bring to a boil, until sauce has thickened. Add the beef back into the mixture, and serve over rice with sesame seeds, if desired. Toss in the blanched broccoli and seared beef (along with any juices). Mix everything together over medium heat until the sauce coats the beef and broccoli. If the sauce seems thin, turn up the heat and reduce it further, or add a bit more cornstarch slurry.