Cherry Cream Cheese Pie. For Firmer Pie: Try Knox (unflavored) Gelatin. If you use fresh–crush your pulp or strain it. In a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese until light and fluffy.
Top with the pie filling before serving. In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add sweetened condensed milk, blending well. You can make Cherry Cream Cheese Pie using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Cherry Cream Cheese Pie
- You need 8 oz of Cream Cheese.
- Prepare 14 oz of Sweetened Condensed Milk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Lemon Juice.
- You need 21 oz of can Cherry Pie Filling.
- It’s of Graham Cracker Crust.
Add lemon juice and vanilla until well blended. Add cherry filling on top of pie. You can also use blueberry, or strawberry pie filling. In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar, egg and vanilla until smooth.
Cherry Cream Cheese Pie step by step
- Blend together the cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, and lemon juice..
- Blend together for about 5 minutes..
- Pour blended mixture into pie crust..
- Chill for 1 hour or overnight..
- Top with cherries..
Refrigerate for several hours before serving. In a medium mixing bowl, beat together softened cream cheese and sugar until light and fluffy. Fold in whipped topping and blend until mixture is smooth. Spread into graham cracker crust and spoon pie filling over top. BEAT cream cheese until fluffy in large bowl.