Ingredients of Stuffed Chicken
- Prepare 4 of Bonless Skinless Chicken Breasts.
- You need 1 packages of Of Cream Cheese.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Of Pesto.
- You need 1 of Handful of spinach.
- Prepare 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of seasoned salt.
Stuffed Chicken step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Cut each chicken breast into 4 thin slices and season with oil and salt.
- In a bowl mix cream cheese, chopped spinach, diced tomatoes, and pesto, Mix Well.
- Put a scoop of the mixture at the end of each piece of chicken (Total 16) and roll the chicken.
- Then place each piece in a baking dish and bake for 45-60 minutes.