Here we are making fried chicken a delicacy in Kenya and fried rice. Here we are making fried chicken a delicacy in Kenya and fried rice. Along with dry fried chicken and rabbit wet fry, we also had a big pot of sukuma wiki, one of the best and most commonly eaten vegetables in Kenyan food, and ugali (ugali is made from maize meal, and is one of the most commonly eaten starches in Kenya). Here we are making fried chicken a delicacy in Kenya and fried rice.
Here are some of the best Fried Chicken recipes in this app: Student Meal Chicken Katsu Japanese Chicken Chop. Malay Aromatic Fried Chicken Ayam Goreng Berempah. Student Meal Turmeric Fried Chicken Ayam Goreng Kunyit. You can have Here we are making fried chicken a delicacy in Kenya and fried rice using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Here we are making fried chicken a delicacy in Kenya and fried rice
- It’s of Rice 4 cups 2 for fried rice 2for white rice.
- It’s 1/2 kg of Chicken cut into 15portions.
- Prepare of Salt 2 tablespoons for rice and 2 for chicken.
- It’s of Oil 1/2 cup of oil 1/4-chicken,1/4-rice.
- Prepare 5 pieces of carrots cut into small pieces.
- You need 2 of Green 1 yellow 1 red pepper cut into lager pieces.
- It’s 5 of large Tomatoes cut into small pieces.
- Prepare 2 of large onions 1-rice and 1-chicken.
- Prepare 10 pieces of one garlic 5- rice 5-chicken.
- You need of Serves 4people.
This delicacy needs little to no introduction as most of us are really familiar with it but this recipe will probably be the easiest and the best crispy fried chicken legs recipe ever because it is less intimidating when compared to most fried chicken recipes, it uses few simple ingredients, and the result is an extremely crispy and crunchy skin, with a meat that is moist and tender. Dredge chicken in flour mixture to fully coat. Add chicken in batches and cook, turning on sides, until golden brown, crisp, and cooked through. Remove from pan and drain on a wire rack.
Here we are making fried chicken a delicacy in Kenya and fried rice step by step
- Boil then place it aside. Then prepare the chicken by cutting it into small pieces then boil it if it's soft for 15minutes and 1hour 45minutes if it's hard and you are using Jiko(a charcoal oven)found in all Kenyan homes. If you are using oven boil for 45minutes and if pressure cooker boil for 30minutes..
- Place a big pan over the cooker pour 8table spoons of oil in it. Add all the onions and stir until brown then add garlic and the peppers I.e yellow,green and red paper. Then add carrots and any other spice you have without adding tomatoes.Divide them into two portions..
- One portion for chicken we add the tomatoes. Stir until it's a thick paste.then add the chicken and stir until all parts are well coated.Add 1/2cup of water to allow the spices to blend into chicken.let it boil and water evaporate until the soup is thickened..
- The other portion of spices we add a tablespoon of turmeric powder and stir then add one portion of the rice until the color of the rice is evenly spread.this will result to rice that looks like the rice on the side..
- The final food will be an attractive eye catching food that can be enjoyed along with a glass of wine or red juice.Welcome to Kenyan white rice,fried rice and chicken stew..
As weird as it may sound, chicken feet are actually quite a delicacy, especially in Asian countries like China, Korea, and the Philippines. Although they are cooked differently, depending on the country you visit, chicken feet are also known to have their fair share of health benefits. Chili Fried Dry Shrimp Delicacy – Unakka Chemmeen Fry. Many cuisines are unaware of the concept of using dry shrimp to enhance their dishes. Sun dried shrimp is considered irreplaceable in many Chinese, Malaysian and Indian dishes.