You can have Blueberry Muffins using 9 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Blueberry Muffins
- It’s 2 cup of Blueberries.
- You need 2 cup of All Purpose Flour.
- It’s 3 tsp of Baking Powder.
- It’s 6 tbsp of Butter or Margerine.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of White sugar.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla.
- It’s 7 oz of Milk.
Blueberry Muffins step by step
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Prepare cup cake pan . Spraying cooking spray is my preference or place cups ..
- Measure 2 cups of fresh blueberries or a 12 oz bag of frozen blueberries .Set aside 36 for garnish . If you are using frozen , cover remaining berries with tap water to defrost . Set aside for later ..
- Sift or mix well the Flour and Baking Power , then set aside ..
- Cream together the butter or margarine , brown sugar and white sugar ..
- Add egg and vanilla and cream in the mix ..
- Stir in milk , scraping the sides of the bowl to get well mixed ..
- Mix in dry ingredients , just enough till you don't see any flour ..
- Drain the water from the blueberries and fold them into the batter . Scrape from the bottom carefully lifting up not to smash the berries ..
- Fill the cups with even amounts . Put a spoon of batter in each cup , then go back to each to assure each muffins will have an equal amount of berries ..
- Garnish muffins tops with remaining blueberries and push down even with batter level ..
- Sprinkle tops with sugar , light to heavy depending on your preference . The sugar adds a slight crunch to the tops ..
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes at 375°F , till tops are browned . It had enough liquid in it so it can have a crunch on top and moist inside ..