Bowtie Lasagna. Learn To Make Easy Homemade Lasagna Recipe – Filled With Tomato, Meat And Cheesy Goodness. McCormick® Brings You A Hearty Lasagna Recipe. Its Easy To Assemble & Easier To Eat.
Add the tomatoes, water, tomato paste, parsley, oregano and salt. Stir in pasta; bring to a boil. Add spaghetti sauce and bring to a boil. You can make Bowtie Lasagna using 23 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bowtie Lasagna
- You need 2-3 cups of bowtie pasta.
- It’s of Spegetti sauce.
- Prepare 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- It’s 1 of medium yellow onion.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic minced.
- It’s 1 tbs of beef base.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- It’s 1-2 (4 oz) of can mushrooms.
- Prepare 1-2 cans of fire roasted tomatoes.
- It’s 1 (6 oz) of can tomato paste.
- It’s 1 tsp of parsley flakes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oregano.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of basil leaves.
- You need 1 tsp of thyme.
- You need 1/2 tsp of rosemary.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of marjoram.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground cardamom.
- You need 1/2 tsp of italian seasoning.
- You need of Spinach leaves (optional).
- It’s of Cheese.
- You need 1 (24 oz) of container cottage cheese.
- You need slices of Provalone cheese.
- Prepare slices of Muenster cheese.
Reduce heat to low and partially cover the skillet. In small bowl mix ricotta or cottage cheese with egg and Parmesan. Layer half the pasta in the pan. Bowtie Lasagna Lauren @LaurenCooks Claremore, Oklahoma.
Bowtie Lasagna instructions
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a skillet brown beef. Add onion and garlic..
- In a medium to large pot start boiling your pasta..
- When your beef is done browning add your water and beef base and canned mushrooms. Mix well..
- Add your tomatoes, paste, parsley, oregano, basil, thyme, rosemary, marjoram and cardamom and italian seasoning. Mix until well combined..
- Drain pasta..
- In a baking dish of choice spray non stick spray to coat the bottom of dish..
- Add your pasta, spaghetti sauce, cottage cheese then cheese slices. Repeat until desired height and you run out of pasta and sauce..
A super filling recipe with simple ingredients. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta according to package directions; drain, rinse with cold water, drain again, and set aside. Meanwhile, in a bowl, combine ricotta and broccoli; set aside. This recipe came from a church cookbook from my sister and was titled "Bow Tie Pasta Lasagna." Even though it's not a true "lasagna" because it doesn't use that type of pasta. It's a loose translation of the term because it's cheesy and sort of stacked.