Tex-Mex Chicken Burritos. Click Here To Find Out How To Get Chick-fil-A® Delivered. Because You Care Enough To Stay In, We'll Come To You. Search for Instant Quality Results at Lifehighlighter.com.
Heat oil in a medium skillet over medium heat. Looking for a tasty weekday work lunch? These Tex-Mex grilled chicken burritos are an easy make-ahead solution! You can have Tex-Mex Chicken Burritos using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tex-Mex Chicken Burritos
- It’s 1 package of large flour tortillas.
- You need 1 lb of chicken breast diced.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need of Medium size onion diced.
- Prepare 1/2 can of black beans.
- You need 1/2 can of sweet corn.
- Prepare 2 tsp of taco seasoning.
- You need 8 oz of package Mexican cheese blend.
- You need of Tex-Mex sauce.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of ranch dressing.
- It’s 1/3 cup of salsa.
- It’s 1 tbsp of taco seasoning.
The delicious grilled chicken is seasoned to perfection, with sauteed veggies and creamy cheese. Make ahead for a grab-and-go workday lunch! Recipe includes a video tutorial for easy directions. Let sit while you prepare the rest of the dish.
Tex-Mex Chicken Burritos step by step
- In a cast iron skillet heat olive oil medium heat and cook chicken, onion and 2 tbsp taco seasoning. Cook until chicken is cooked through.
- Add in the black beans and corn and cook a couple more minutes.
- Prepare the Tex-Mex sauce by combining salsa, ranch and 1 tbsp taco seasoning..
- Take a flour tortilla and place some Mexican cheese in the middle. Add chicken mixture then top with Tex-Mex sauce. Tuck in the sides and roll so no mixture can leak out.
- Fry burritos in a non stick skillet to brown somewhat crispy.
Sprinkle both sides with a generous pinch of kosher salt and pepper. Tex-Mex Chicken Burritos step by step. Cook until chicken is cooked through. Add in the black beans and corn and cook a couple more minutes. Tex-Mex Chicken Burritos step by step.