Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Chicken.
You can make Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Chicken using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Chicken
- You need 4 each of boneless chicken breasts.
- It’s 20 slice of bacon.
- You need 1 cup of chopped kale or spinach.
- It’s 1 cup of feta cheese.
- You need 2 cup of diced tomato.
Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Chicken step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- Fry 4 slices of bacon. Crumble and set aside..
- Rinse chicken breasts and then butterfly to allow for stuffing..
- Stuff equal amounts of crumbled bacon, chopped kale or spinach, and feta cheese into chicken breasts and secure with toothpicks..
- Use remaining uncooked bacon (4 slices each) to tightly wrap chicken breasts. Secure with toothpicks..
- Place in baking dish and cook for approximately 1 hour at 375 or until done. Turn once to evenly cook bacon..
- Top with diced tomatoes and serve..