Nacho chicken casserole #mycookbook. "Throw down" that leftover chicken to make a one-dish taco casserole. Keto and casseroles seem to go hand in hand when you think about the type of high-fat foods that are being included. All of the cheeses you're able to use.
Throw it together, bake, and enjoy this cheesy, spicy, delicious, EASY Tex Mex casserole in just minutes! We all love this easy casserole! It has the best flavor and it's absolutely SO simple to make! You can have Nacho chicken casserole #mycookbook using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Nacho chicken casserole #mycookbook
- It’s 2 cups of diced cooked chicken.
- Prepare 1 cup of uncooked instant white rice.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 can of diced tomatoes, drained.
- It’s 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- Prepare 1 cup of frozen corn.
- It’s 1 can of chopped green chiles, undrained (you could use a can of rotel).
- It’s 1 tsp of taco seasoning mix.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of shredded cheese.
- You need 1 cup of broken tortilla chips.
Be the first to rate & review! Dorito Casserole a cheesy casserole the family goes. Nacho chicken casserole may sound like a bit of a weird thing, but trust us, this recipe is incredibly If you plan on serving this nacho chicken casserole after a day at work or for a party, you may want. Go quick and easy with our best chicken casserole recipes.
Nacho chicken casserole #mycookbook step by step
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9 x 13 baking dish or casserole dish with nonstick spray. In casserole dish, stir chicken mixture, rice, tomatoes, soup, corn, chiles, taco seasoning mix and 1 cup Mexican blend cheese until well mixed. Add salt and pepper to taste..
- Cover and bake about 30 minutes or until rice is tender and mixture is heated through and cheese is melted. Top with tortilla chips and sprinkle remaining cheese. Bake about 10 minutes longer uncovered or until filling is bubbly and cheese is melted..
- Notes- I like to add a little sour cream to each serving. Because I made a lot, I made this in the ninja foodie, I used a full bag of corn and more chicken, and rice, so I knew a baking dish was to small. In some of the recipe you can see I added more, but that is the written original recipe.add more if you want too and use two baking dishes lol. You do you..
King Ranch Chicken Casserole is a creamy, cheesy, Mexican Chicken Casserole with layers of tortillas and creamy chicken and covered with melted cheese! Recipe photo may include foods and ingredients that are not a part of this recipe and not included in the nutrition analysis. Chicken Casserole is a cheesy and delicious Casserole recipe, made with Shredded Chicken, Nacho This Chicken Doritos Casserole Recipe is seriously the best idea for busy moms and dads. View the recipe and nutrition for Nacho Chicken Casserole, including calories, carbs, fat, protein, cholesterol, and more. Want to use it in a meal plan?