Cheese Steak Egg Rolls. Add cheese and mix thoroughly, until cheese begins to melt. Remove from heat, strain in a fine mesh sieve to remove excess moisture, and let cool. Arrange egg roll wrappers on a flat surface; place a half slice of cheese on each one.
Combine steak, American cheese, green bell pepper, red bell pepper, and yellow bell pepper in a bowl. Place a large spoonful of the steak mixture in the center. Return beef mixture to the skillet and stir to combine. You can have Cheese Steak Egg Rolls using 18 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheese Steak Egg Rolls
- You need 6 ounces of beef tenderloin, thinly sliced.
- You need 1 teaspoon of sriracha seasoning salt bend.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of butter.
- It’s 1 of small onion, thin sliced.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves, chopped.
- It’s 1 of small red pepper, thin sliced.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need 2 of green onions, sliced.
- You need 1 cup of shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- It’s 8 of ounnceblack diamond spreadable cheddar cheese, at room tempera.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Parmesan peppercorn dressing.
- Prepare 1 of latge egg beaten with 1 tablespoon water (egg wash).
- It’s 8-10 of eggroll wraooers.
- Prepare of Oil for frying.
- You need of Garnish seasoning.
- It’s as needed of Fresh grated Romano cheese,.
- You need as needed of Sriracha seasoning,.
Let filling cool while preparing the wrappers. Lay egg roll wrappers on a flat surface. Place two spoonfuls of the steak and onion in the center of the wrapper. Fill and fold the other wrappers.
Cheese Steak Egg Rolls instructions
- In a skillet heat oil and butter until hot. Season beef with sriracha and brown in the skillet removing to a plate as each piece is cooked.
- Add onion, garlic and pepper, season with salt and pepper and soften, add green onions.
- Add beef, vegetables and cheeses and Parmesan peppercorn dressing to bowl and combine. Cool compleatly.
- Make eggrplls.
- Lay eggrolls on a flat surface and brush edges with egg wash.
- Place some filling on the end.
- Fold sids over.
- Roll up compleatly enclosing filling.
- Heat enough oil to cover 2 eggrolls at a time in a deep pot to 350.
- Fry eggrolls until golden. Remove to a rack to drain, sprinkle with Romano cheese and sriracha seasoning while hot..
- Serve hot with your favorite dipping sauce such as mustard sauce, chili sauce, cheese sauce, barbaque sauce or sour cream.
In a large skillet over medium heat, heat olive oil. Add onions and peppers and season with salt and pepper. Serve up a favorite in a new way with these Original Philly Cheesesteak beef cheesesteak egg rolls. Inside, each egg roll contains grilled sliced beef and sauteed onions held together with creamy and melted, mild cheese. They are then wrapped in a traditional and golden brown, crispy egg roll crust.