Apple Cinnamon Rose Tarts.
Ingredients of Apple Cinnamon Rose Tarts
- It’s of For Pie Crust :.
- Prepare 100 grams of flour.
- You need 50 grams of unsalted butter.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 2.5 tbsp of cold water.
- Prepare of for the roses :.
- Prepare 1 of Apple (i use 145grams Honey Crisp Apple),thinly sliced.
- It’s 50 grams of sugar.
- Prepare 10 grams of unsalted butter.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Cinnamon Powder.
Apple Cinnamon Rose Tarts instructions
- Make Pie crust : combine flour, butter, salt and sugar then add cold water slowly. Mix until dough is formed. Roll out on flat surface. cut the batter into 20-24 pieces.
- Make Apple cinnamon roses : combine apple, sugar and butter in a pan and heat on low-medium level then add cinnamon. use the paper towel to rub the wet apple..
- Arrange the apple slices on the dough, overlapping one another. Make sure the top (skin side) of the slices sticks a little out of the strip. Starting from one end, carefully roll the dough, keeping the apple slices in place. Seal the edge at the end, pressing with your finger, and place in a non stick mini muffin pan..
- Bake in 350°F for 25-30 minutes Enjoy!.