Chicken fettuccine Alfredo. Bring a large pot of water to a boil, and salt generously. Add the pasta and cook according to package directions until al dente (tender but still slightly firm). Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
With three simple steps in our chicken alfredo recipe, you'll have a hearty din Meanwhile, in. a large skillet, saute chicken and onion in butter until chicken is no longer pink. Gradually add the half-and-half, peas and cheese. Drain fettuccine; toss with chicken mixture. You can have Chicken fettuccine Alfredo using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken fettuccine Alfredo
- You need 2 of large chicken breasts.
- You need 1 tbsp of creole seasoning.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1 pint of heavy cream.
- Prepare 8 oz of Parmesan wedge.
- It’s 1 pkg of egg noodles.
- You need of Ground nutmeg.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of flour.
- It’s 6 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1 of shallot finely chopped.
Bring the water and salt to a rolling boil in a large stock pot. Add olive oil to a cast-iron grill pan over high heat. Cook chicken breasts until golden on first side, then flip over. Meanwhile, thinly slice chicken breast into strips and season all over with salt and pepper.
Chicken fettuccine Alfredo instructions
- Rub chicken breast in Creole seasoning. Grill or pan sear until done and set aside..
- Melt butter in non stick sauce pan then add minced garlic and chopped shallot with flour. Sauté until shallots are translucent. Ingredients should make a paste..
- Quickly add heavy cream and heat until slightly bubbling. Turn heat down to medium. Add shredded Parmesan until mixed and creamy. Turn to low. Stir while noodles cook..
- Boil water and cook egg noodles..
- Add 1 Tbsp of noodle water to sauce. Drain noodles and sprinkle with olive oil.
- Add nutmeg to alfredo mix until blended..
- Add noodles to sauce and mix..
- Slice chicken and add to noodles and sauce.Top with shredded Parmesan..
Season the chicken with salt and pepper then add to the saucepan. Remove the chicken from the pan and set aside. Oh, chicken alfredo: It's the classic pasta we just can't seem to get enough of. Of course there are tons of jarred pasta sauces you can buy, but making alfredo sauce from scratch is actually so easy. How to make chicken fettuccine alfredo from scratch.