Chicken Fajita Salad.
You can have Chicken Fajita Salad using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Fajita Salad
- It’s 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 100 ml of freshly squeezed lime juice.
- You need 2 tbsp of chopped cilantro.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, crushed.
- It’s 1 tsp of brown sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cumin.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare pinch of chili flakes.
- You need 4 of chicken thighs skinless boneless.
- It’s 1/2 of yellow pepper.
- It’s 1/2 of red pepper.
- It’s 1/2 of onion.
- Prepare 5 cups of romaine lettuce.
- Prepare 2 of avocados.
- You need of sour cream for garnish.
Chicken Fajita Salad instructions
- Whisk marinade ingredients together to combine. Pour half the marinade into a shallow dish to marinade the chicken fillets for two hours if time allows. Refrigerate the reserved untouched marinade to use as a dressing..
- Heat about one teaspoon of oil in a grill pan or skillet over medium-high heat and grill chicken fillets on each side until golden, crispy and cooked through. (Grill in batches to prevent excess water being released.) Once chicken is cooked, set aside and allow to rest..
- Wipe pan over with paper towel; drizzle with another teaspoon of oil and fry pepper and onion strips until cooked to your liking..
- Slice chicken into strips and prepare salad with leaves, avocado slices, peppers, onion strips and chicken..
- Drizzle with remaining marinade/dressing and serve with (optional) extra cilantro leaves and sour cream..