BBQ Chicken BLT Sandwich. When grill is heated, place bacon on bottom grill surface. With flat side of meat mallet or rolling pin and working. Spread dressing on cut sides of buns.
Now that, my friends is the perfect pulled chicken sandwich. Grilled chicken, bacon, lettuce, tomato, chipotle ranch on a buttered bun. BBQ pulled pork & coleslaw on a buttered bun with or without coleslaw. You can make BBQ Chicken BLT Sandwich using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of BBQ Chicken BLT Sandwich
- It’s 4 of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 of bbq sauce.
- Prepare 4 of Portuguese buns.
- Prepare of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need of condiment's.
- You need 8 slice of bacon.
- Prepare 1 of mayonnaise.
- You need 1 of lettuce.
- You need slice of tomato.
- You need 1 of guacamole.
Season chicken with grill seasoning and grill. Meanwhile, cook bacon to desired crispiness. Cut French bread in half lengthwise, rather than in slices, then cut into sandwich size servings. Toast bread on grill or under broiler.
BBQ Chicken BLT Sandwich step by step
- Marinade chicken breast with BBQ sauce for at least 1 hour..
- Grill chicken on sizzling hot cast iron pan/BBQ for 3 minutes on each side..
- Stick partially grilled chicken breasts in oven and bake @ 350°F for 20 minutes.
- While chicken bakes…cook bacon.
- Toast buns.
- Assemble BBQ chicken BLT sandwich and serve with potato chips of your liking..
Layer chicken breast, honey mustard, lettuce, tomato and bacon on bread. Stick with toothpicks to keep together. Made with Canadian grain-fed chicken breast, with two full strips of bacon, crisp lettuce, tomato & creamy Mayo-Style Sauce on a Brioche-style bun. Lay the slices of bacon flat onto a parchment-lined baking sheet. Meanwhile, heat the grill over high heat.