Cheesy baked ziti. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Place the ziti in a large bowl. Mix with the ricotta and half of the mozzarella.
Add the ziti mixture and cover with the remaining sauce. Baked ziti is one of those incredibly adaptable recipes you can change to suit your mood, your family's tastes, or the ingredients you have on hand. This is a vegetarian version with spaghetti sauce, ricotta, mozzarella, Parmesan, egg, and, if you like, a generous amount of fresh basil. You can make Cheesy baked ziti using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheesy baked ziti
- It’s 24 oz of hunts four cheese sauce.
- It’s 8 oz of Philadelphia cream cheese.
- It’s 16 oz of mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1 lb of hamburger.
- It’s 1 lb of ziti pasta.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
If you're looking for a quick way to turn dinner into an Italian classic, try our recipe for Cheesy Baked Ziti. Using our authentic Italian ingredients, alongside creamy, savory cheeses, you have time for this meal. Cook ziti according to package directions; drain; set aside. Mix cooked sausage and pasta in with ricotta mixture.
Cheesy baked ziti step by step
- Brown hamburger in frying pan.
- As hamburger is browning, boil water and cook the pasta.
- Drain pasta once cooked. Leave pasta in cauldron..
- Add the cream cheese and sauce In the same sauce pan used for cooking pasta. Mix ingredients together until all the cheese is blended in..
- Once blended add in the browned hamburger.
- Add in pasta.
- Spreaf half of the pasta mixture into a 13×9 in casserole pan. Sprinkle half the mozzarella on top..
- Layer the remaining pasta and then sprinkle remianing mozzarella cheese over the top.
- Bake in the oven at 350°F for 20 minutes. -enjoy!.
Cheesy Baked Ziti has both sausage and pepperoni for a comforting spice flavor with cooked ziti mixed together in marina sauce layered with mozzarella cheese and baked to perfection! We love pasta dishes that are comforting and easy to make! Try these Chicken Parmesan Casserole, Pasta Puttanesca with Chicken or Chicken Caprese Pasta Casserole. Extra easy baked ziti made entirely from scratch! Our favorite baked ziti recipe is creamy and cheesy with a mixture of pasta, a five minute homemade sauce and four cheeses.