Baked Stuffed Chicken.
You can make Baked Stuffed Chicken using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked Stuffed Chicken
- You need 1/2 bunch of fresh spinach.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of feta cheese, crumbled.
- It’s 4 each of bacon.
- It’s 2 each of chicken breast, skinless and boned.
- You need 1 packages of Reynolds non stick aluminum foil.
Baked Stuffed Chicken instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Add spinach, (cleaned & dried), mayonnaise and feta cheese in food processor.
- Pound chicken out until thin.
- Spread filling made in the food processor out onto the chicken and roll up.
- Wrap rolled chicken with two slices of bacon each.
- Lay out chicken on aluminum foil onto a cookie sheet and pop into the oven.
- Bake in oven for 45 – 50 minutes until bacon is crispy and center of meat is no longer pink.