Crockpot Cherry Pie. Spray crock pot with non-stick cooking spray. Pour in both cans of cherry pie filling. Pour box of cake over top cherries (do not mix) Drizzle melted butter over top.
Cover the bottom of your crock pot with one of your packages of biscuits. In a bowl, mix brown sugar, cinnamon, and butter until it is just combined. Take half of your mixture and sprinkle over the top your biscuits. You can make Crockpot Cherry Pie using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Cherry Pie
- Prepare 2 can of 21 oz cherry pie filling.
- You need 1 box of Yellow cake mix.
- It’s 1 cup of Melted Butter.
Cover evenly with half of your cherry pie filling. Coat the inside of your slow cooker with cooking spray. Pour in the cherry pie filling. In a medium bowl, stir together the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
Crockpot Cherry Pie step by step
- Spray crockpot with nonstick cooking spray.
- Pour in both cans pie filling.
- Pour box of cake over cherries (do not mix).
- Drizzle melted butter on top.
- Cook on high for 3 hours.
- Take cover off and cook for additional 30 minutes so top will get crisp.
Make a well in the center, and pour in the melted butter, milk, and vanilla. Add the sugar, cherry juice and both cans of cherries to the crock-pot. Once the liquid has cooled , add in the grain alcohol or vodka. Pour mixture into jars with lids. I love sipping on a glass of this cherry pie moonshine after a long hot summer day.