Easy Chicken Alfredo Lasagna. Stir until all the cheese is melted. Add salt and pepper to taste. This delicious twist to a classic lasagna recipe will have your family and friends asking for more!
Allow to cool, then squeeze the water from the spinach. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. In a separate bowl, combine ricotta and drained, cooked spinach, and stir. You can have Easy Chicken Alfredo Lasagna using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Easy Chicken Alfredo Lasagna
- It’s of Chicken Alfredo Ingredients.
- You need 2 tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 can of (12.5 oz.) Chunk chicken breast, drained.
- It’s 1 can of 14.5oz. Fire Roasted Tomatos, drained.
- You need 3 cup of mozzerella.
- It’s 1 of 15 oz. jar of Four cheese (or your preferrence) Alfredo sauce.
- You need 9 of whole wheat (or regular) uncooked lasagna noodles.
- Prepare 1 cup of Frozen chopped spinach, rinsed in colander, squeeze out water..
Pour chicken and Alfredo sauce mixture over noodle layer and spread evenly. Top with another layer of noodles. Transfer to a large bowl; add chicken and toss to combine. For sauce, in a large saucepan, melt butter over medium heat.
Easy Chicken Alfredo Lasagna step by step
- Set your oven to 350°. While it is warming up, chop your onions and fry them in the 2 T. butter until thay are a little browned..
- Add to the onions, everything except for the mozzarella cheese and lasagna noodles. Incorporate everything well. Continue to cook for a couple of minutes..
- Grease a 10×13 pan, then spoon a little of the Alfredo mixture onto the bottom of the pan. Lay three pieces of lasagna noodles in the pan, spoon a layer of Alfredo sauce, add a layer of mozzarella, then noodles again. keep layering with noodles, sauce, cheese. Make sure you stop with a layer of sauce and cheese on top. :).
- Top your Alfredo Lasagna dish with aluminum foil and bake for 35 minutes. Remove foil and bake another 5 minutes..
Stir in flour until smooth; gradually whisk in milk. In a large skillet, saute the chicken, mushrooms and onion in oil until chicken is no longer pink. Stir in flour until blended; gradually stir in Alfredo sauce. Put a layer of the alfredo sauce and chicken and top with parmesan, and then mozzarella. Repeat for as many layers as you have sauce and chicken, ending with a layer of mozzarella.