Easy broccoli cheese soup. Stir in broccoli, and cover with chicken broth. Reduce heat, and stir in cheese cubes until melted. Mix in milk and garlic powder.
Stir in remaining ingredients until well blended. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until thoroughly heated. Place on a baking sheet cut-side down and bake. You can have Easy broccoli cheese soup using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Easy broccoli cheese soup
- It’s 4 cups of chicken stock.
- You need 2 cups of chopped broccoli floretS.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion diced.
- Prepare 15 oz of evaporated milk 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
In a large saucepan, combine all ingredients. This easy, creamy low carb broccoli cheese soup is probably the easiest recipe you'll find. It's also gluten-free, healthy, and can be vegetarian by substituting vegetable broth for the chicken broth. I've even made it with bone broth before to incorporate the benefits of that.
Easy broccoli cheese soup instructions
- Ina large pot add chicken stock, onions, salt and pepper, broccoli and cook over medium heat for 15 minutes.
- Stir in cheese and like and Lower heat and cover for 15 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy.
Creamy broccoli cheese soup is an easy and delicious dinner recipe the whole family will love. Served with crusty bread, it's the perfect comfort food. How to make broccoli and cheese soup. Prepare the broccoli: Trim the broccoli, removing the stems from the florets. Chop the stems into fine dice.