Chicken Baked Ziti. From Gourmet Meals to One Pot Wonders, HelloFresh now has More Choices Than Ever Boil pasta until cooked all the way through. Cut chicken strips into bite size pieces. Pour sauce and half of the cheese over the pasta.
Add tomato mixture, shredded chicken, and basil to ziti; stir to coat thoroughly. Dice chicken breasts and cook thoroughly. Add tomato sauce, then add cooked pasta and mix until the pasta is coated with sauce. You can make Chicken Baked Ziti using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Chicken Baked Ziti
- It’s 1 packages of Boneless skinless chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 1/2 of Large jars of Ragu chunky garden sauce.
- You need 2 packages of mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1 box of ziti noodles.
- It’s 2 tsp of Parsley.
- Prepare 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 2 tsp of oregano.
- You need 2 tsp of basil.
- It’s of olive oil, extra virgin.
While pasta cooks, melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add chicken and season with salt and pepper. Combine pasta, pasta sauce, and chicken in a large dish. Meanwhile, cook ziti according to package directions.
Chicken Baked Ziti instructions
- Boil ziti noodles until they are aldente then sat aside..
- Next cut chicken into cubes then season chicken breast w/ garlic powder, onion powder, oregano & Basil. Then sautee in olive oil enough to cover bottom of skillet..
- Next combine noodles, chicken then pour chunky sauce on top and sprinkle with mozzarella cheese..
- Finish with parsley & oregano on top then bake until cheese is melted..
Drain and mix with ricotta cheese. How to make Chicken Baked Ziti. Bring a large pot of water to boil on the stove to cook the ziti noodles according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a nonstick skillet over medium heat, heat the olive oil. Add the chicken and sprinkle with a pinch of salt and pepper, the garlic powder, and dried basil.