Fried chicken and rice with vegetables – Chinese cuisine influence. Wash the rice and vegetables with water, add. Transfer chicken to a plate; set aside. Add vegetable oil to skillet and heat over medium heat.
Add carrots, chicken broth, salt and pepper and bring mixture to a boil. Fried rice with fried chicken, vegetables and egg. Although she didn't quite understand the little guy's love for pasta and fried rice, since she wanted to eat it, her mother made it in a different way. You can have Fried chicken and rice with vegetables – Chinese cuisine influence using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fried chicken and rice with vegetables – Chinese cuisine influence
- It’s 1 of chicken breast.
- You need 200 g of rice.
- Prepare 1 of carrot.
- It’s 100 g of peas.
- Prepare 100 g of corn.
- It’s 100 g of cauliflower.
- Prepare 2 spoons of olive oil.
- Prepare of Curry.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- You need 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need Pinch of ginger.
The rice used this time is the red bean rice leftover from the previous night, and the fried chicken is also the leftover fried chicken thigh. Add eggs and stir fry evenly. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Then add rice and stir thoroughly.
Fried chicken and rice with vegetables – Chinese cuisine influence instructions
- Cut the onion and put it in a pan with a spoon of olive oil and saute it for 2-3 mins. Add the chicken that you have cut into small pieces and mix for 5 mins, take off the fire.
- In a pot, boil the rice for 10 mins and add the carrot, peas, corn (peas and corn was refrigerated thats why i boil them). Wash the rice and vegetables with water, add a spoon of olive oil into the pan and put these again in the pot with the cauliflower also and mix, put salt & pepper.
- Scramble one egg and put the chicken with the onion inside and mix, then put all of this into the pot with the rice and mix. Add some curry and ginger and it's ready to eat. Enjoy.
It's like FRIED RICE and Chinese Chicken, all made in one pot!! Plus, there's a load of veggies mixed through so this One Pot Chinese Chicken and Rice is a complete meal! The Chinese influence goes deep into Philippine cooking, and way beyond food names and restaurant fare. The use of soy sauce and other soybean products ( tokwa , tahuri , miso , tausi , taho ) is Chinese, as is the use of such vegetables as petsay , toge ( mung bean sprout ), pickled mustard greens ( mustasa ). Fry chopped veggies in pan until tender.