Wicked good cajun chicken fettuccine alfredo. Remove chicken from skillet and set aside. Add the garlic and whisk to combine. Whisk in the flour and then slowly pour in the heavy cream and chicken stock.
Blacken both sides of the chicken and place in the oven. Transfer to a plate and let it rest. Loosely cover with aluminum foil to keep warm. You can have Wicked good cajun chicken fettuccine alfredo using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Wicked good cajun chicken fettuccine alfredo
- Prepare 2 of jars of your fav alfredo sauce…I use Bertoli.
- It’s 1 packages of cooked linguine noodles.
- It’s 8 of chicken tenders.
- Prepare 1 of bottle of zesty italian dressing.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cajun seasoning or more if u like.
Make the Alfredo sauce: wipe the skillet clean. On medium heat, melt butter and add garlic. Melt butter in the pan over medium-low heat then add in garlic, the rest of the Cajun seasoning, Italian seasoning, and dried basil. Whisk in the heavy cream then bring to a simmer.
Wicked good cajun chicken fettuccine alfredo instructions
- Marinade chicken tenders in italian dressing for 1-2hrs.
- When done marinating place chicken in non stick skillet and pan sear until just cooked through (about 8 mins).Set chicken aside to rest.
- In the same pan(keep the drippings) add garlic, butter and cajun seasoning sautee for 2 mins.
- Add both jars of alfredo sauce and milk into pan and whisk together until combined. Let simmer on low for 5 mins.
- Cut chicken into bite sized pieces and add to sauce. Simmer for another 5-10mins..
- Turn off heat and add cooked pasta (al dente) into sauce pan, thoroughly coat pasta, sprinkle with grated asiago and Enjoy!!.
While the pasta is cooking, blend together the cottage cheese, Greek yogurt, garlic powder and pepper to make your alfredo sauce. Set aside until ready to use. When your chicken is cooked through, remove and slice. Bring a large pot of water to a boil, and salt generously. Add the pasta and cook according to package directions until al dente (tender but still slightly firm).